Sunday, February 27, 2011

CHANEL DIY T-SHIRT ; result!


Here you are my DIY T-shirt CHANEL (: This work tooks me like 1-30 - 2 hours (: So Now I don't know what do you think about it , but to me is nice and I'm proud of (: 
Now It isn't finished , eh eh. On the back of the t-shirt I'm gonna write a sentence , but I'm not telling you what sentence , ahaha :D

Ecco a voi la mia maglietta Chanel (: Ho impiegato 1,30 - 2 ore (: Allora, Ora non so cosa ne pensiate ma secondo me è carina e ne sono fiera (:
Ma Non è ancora finita per ora, eh eh. Dietro scriverò una frase , ma non ve la dirò , ahaha :D 

What Do You Think About It? Cosa Ne Pensate ? 

+ http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-17b3733537bdb8d5e0a113b50dead47a <- check it out and have fun there (;  

3 comments:

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥