Saturday, February 12, 2011

First SnapShot!

Hey Everyone! I just Thought to put some of my snap shot of my real life clothes (: My Photography machine is broken D: So I have to do my photos with my web cam , and they don't came so well as I thought, so you must reflect in this way, if the photos aren't so in HD!
So , for first I wanna show you my favourite Sweatshirt ;D


Yeah, It's from Drop Dead, It's called Red Panda, but now I have a question for you : Do you think that the animal on this sweatshirt is a CAT or a PANDA? I wanna know your impression (: {p.s. = yes my room is orange!} Do you like this Sweatshirt' (: 

 

1 comment:

  1. haha! it is a panda! very strange panda but if you find in google it you can see the photo


    it is a amazing Sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥