Saturday, February 12, 2011

MI AMORE VOLE FE YEAH .. ♥


Can I just say? I'm totally In Love with Born This Way♥ Hey Guys, how are you? I'm so happy because yesterday Born This Way been released and is a record yet! ON iTunes, On youtube .. Everywhere! This Made me so happy ;D I just refuse listening to it! In Anyway, Just have a look to the title's post : Mi Amore Vole Fe Yeah --- you are just thinking WTF? But many of you will understand , this is a verse of Born This Way but anyway Why did I write it? Because in this post i'm giving you the second outfit for S.Valentine's Day ♥ 

So , As I promise , here you are the second outift for a perfect Valentine's Day. For this outfit I became so simple. Just a Temperley London Red Dress, not so long. Alexander Mcqueen Boots - my favourite, Vera Mont Necklace and just for the event a Heart Clutch [can you see it?] by Accent.
Well What Have I to say? Just nothing, Is your part tell me what do you think (;

Lovee XXX.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥