Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DIY CHANEL T-SHIRT : finish!


Yes, Finally Done and revealed the sentence of the t-shirt DIY : "Don't Be a  Drag Just be a Queen".
I'm so happy and Proud of my t-shirt, over all it can be ugly or NOT, but I like it 'cause I did it with my hand (: 
And so I wanna know your comment , any thoughts of you and everything about it (; 


Si finalmente l'ho finita e vi ho rivelato la frase : "Don't be a Drag, Just be a queen".
Sono felice e orgogliosa della mia maglietta, anche se potrebbe essere brutta o fuori moda per voi, a me piace perchè l'ho fatta con le mie manine (:
e Voglio sapere i vostri commenti, pensieri e ogni cosa di questa maglietta (;
Leave a comment and let me know what do you think!

2 comments:

  1. I want one of those too ^.^

    born this way is great <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥