Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Cardigan

And Between my favourite clothes, This can't be forget! Cardigan, after Blazer are between my favourite jackets. Here you are my cardigan. I chose grey because is the perfect color for a cardigan to me. 
What do you think about Cardigan? Are they cute or not? 

Tra i miei tanti vestiti preferiti, questo non poteva assolutamente mancare! 

I Cardigan dopo i Blazer, sono tra le mie giacche preferite. Quello in foto è il mio Cardigan. L'ho scelto grigio perchè mi sembrava il colore più adatto per un cardigan, secondo me.

Cosa ne pensate dei cardigan? Belli o brutti?


2 comments:

  1. I <3 Cardi's! ;o

    I love this one, I will go to the H&M that is nearest to me and search for one like yours... It is PENG ;D

    I really like cardi's because you can match them with anything and everything :D It's just like the color black... Goes with anything really ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cardigan but I have got dark pink cardigan

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥