Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sketches of Shoes 2#

Hey! I'm back with a new post , with the sketch 2 for "Sketches Of Shoes" (: So today , I wanna talk you about my new pair of shoes : STUDS RAIN HIGH HEELS. And as always I'm explaining you why of the name (: It's very easy this once : STUDS RAIN , because on this pair, there are many Studs, like a rain of studs. It souns kinda weird but I like it. Soon I will show you them colored.

What do you think about them?
Ciao! Sono tornata con un nuovo post, con il secondo disegno per "sketches Of Shoes" (: Allora, Oggi voglio parlarvi di un nuovo paio di scarpe : STUDS RAIN HIGH HEELS [Pioggia di borchie] E come sempre vi spiegherò cosa significa il nome (: E' molto semplice: STUDS RAIN - pioggia di borchie , perchè ho inserito molte borchie , quasi come una "pioggia" . Sembra molto strano ma mi piace. Presto ve le mostrerò colorate.

Cosa ne pensate?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BLOG & OUTFIT

    CHEK OUT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/

    IF YOU LIKE FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO

    HAVE A FASHIONISTA DAY :)

    R.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are fantastic design ohh I would also draw well

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥