Sunday, May 15, 2011

Diet Coke - Dolls

Just like 30 minutes ago , I saw on Tv the Ad of Coca Cola and I totally loved the dolls on it! They are so fashion and so niceee! So I wanted to share this dollies with you! As advertise I really like it, since there are many dollies working in a place , I don't know if is a fashion magazine or what else. I just know that I like it! On Internet I found some photos of , some very fashionable! So, as always I let them speak! (under all the video)
What do you think about these dollies? Do you like them or not? 

Solamente 30 minuti fa, ho visto in Tv la nuova pubblicità della Coca Cola e adoro le bamboline/marionette di quella pubblicità! Sono davvero carine e fashion (: Perciò ho deciso di condividere con voi queste bamboline! Come pubblicità mi piace, sono bamboline che lavorano in un luogo che mi fa pensare a una rivista della modao che altro? In internet ho trovato qualche foto, alcune davvero fashion (: Perciò , come sempre , lasciamo parlare le immagini! (sotto il video)

Che ne pensate di queste bamboline? Vi piacciono o non vi piacciono?




9 comments:

  1. That advert is well old, but still quite funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your following group on IFB and here I am following your blog! I hope you will follow mine if you like it :) The dolls are hilarious.
    Much love
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydiaHibbing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny video!

    Love your style ;) Follow me back <3 Thank you XOXO IT Visit and FOLLOW my blog, and you can win beautiful goodies in my giveaways <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! I love your blog!

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sono veramente adorabili! Poi sembrano cosi umane, anche rispetto alle modelle!
    Un premio a queste bambolette!
    Complimenti per il blog cara!
    Se hai voglia passa da noi, e se vorrai seguirci noi ricambieremo, un abbraccio:)

    http://todayilook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Diet Coke Dolls, so cute! Great post and blog, love the imagery!

    Will be following on bloglovin!

    Love C x
    http://www.cleverlittlebuttons.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I think these dolls are a little cute, but also slightly creepy. I love the eye makeup, it's so over the top, haha. I like your post about Suri Cruise below too, she's toooo young for heels! Following you!

    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah they are sooo lovely but they might be a bit creepy D:

    @Megan : so glad you like my blog, thank you for following <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥