Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fashion on Street

Forgive me if I didn't do post these days. Today I'm gonna show you some photos took by streetfsn a blog such as 'The sartorialist'. It's full of photos of people outfit taken by the streets. I very liked it. So once again, let them speak and tell me what do you think! :)

Perdonatemi se non ho potuto postare in questi giorni. Oggi vi posto delle foto prese da Streetfsn un blog dallo stile di 'The Sartorialist'. E' pieno di foto di outfit di persone scattate dalla strada. Mi piace molto! PerciĆ² ancora una volta, lascio parlare le immagini e fatemi sapere cosa pensate! :)


Anna dello Russo with a small chanel bag

A Viktor&Rolf's Model
 + here's the new magazine that I bought before :
 + qui un nuovo magazine comprato prima :

2 comments:

  1. Really nice post !
    Hey, check my new post too if you feel like:

    littlefashiontheories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get tired of seeing Anna dello Russo. Such a fashion diva. Same thing with Birkins. People say that they are a thing from the past but I still love them..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥