Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Must : Wedges

Hello and happy sunday! :) So today I'm gonna talk you about Wedges, which are yet a must for this summer 2011. I took 4 kinds of wedges, let's analyze them.

1. An Aldo (?) creation, I kinda love the heel made in cork and the larger straps! I think that if I could wear them , I probably will.  - 70/100
2. Gucci - they are wedges for a typical gala or just for a date night. I like them but not at all. - 65/100
3. Valentino - these are my favourites. Since I'm kinda addicted to the studs, I think that these wedges are for me! This is something of innovative way to look the wedges! Love it! -  95/100
4. H&M - If you wanna look for a pair of cheap but fashion wedges, here you are. H&M is always ready to shock you with awesome creations for a cheap price. These wedges are made in suede black - 80/100

What about Wedges? Do you like it? Which one is your favourite between these? :)

Ciao a tutti e buona domenica! :) Allora, oggi parliamo delle cosidette zeppe, già un must per l'estate che ci attende. Ho scelto dal web, 4 paia di differenti zeppe.
1. Aldo (?) , Mi piace abbastanza l'utilizzo del sughero , da quel che mi sembra , per il tacco e anche i cinturini larghi! - 70/100
2. Gucci - sono zeppe molto eleganti quelle che vi mostro , ma sinceramente fosse per me , le porterei poche volte - 65/100
3. Valentino - Queste sono le mie preferite. Siccome sono ormai un appassionata delle bochie, penso che queste zeppe siano fatte per me! E' qualcosa di innovativo, rispetto a come si vedono le solite zeppe! Le adoro - 95/100
4. H&M - se cercate delle zeppe belle ma economiche H&M fa per voi! Sempre pronto ha strabiliarci e con prezzi assolutamente economici. Queste zeppe sono fatte in pelle scamosciata nera - 80/100

 Che ne pensate? vi piacciono? quali sono le vostre preferite tra queste?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so agree! I've been desiring wedges for the spring! Can't wait to buy ones or more :P

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the valentino heels! you have such good taste!

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi piacciono quelle H&M, sono le più sfruttabili, parlando di realtà da persona comune :D
    Le ho viste simili anche da Zara, blu elettrico, stupende!

    New outfit post: Black and blue, why not?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥