Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sketching Chanel

I don't know if this can be called sketch , or better Chanel. I just tried to sketch a dress from the Spring collection 2010 of Chanel. I know the color of the clogs is darker than the original, I know. Hope you like it anyway. 
Let me know what do you think ! :)

Non so se questo si può chiamare sketching, o meglio chanel. Ho provato a disegnare un vestito dalla collezione primaverile 2010 di Chanel. Lo so il colore dele Clogs è più scuro, lo so.
Spero vi piaccia in ogni modo.
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate! :)

Real one : 


my sketch : 

7 comments:

  1. I loveee it!
    <33333

    PS; Bit more detail would be nice (;

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. today i just realized you are only 12!!! this is gorgeous love! DO WHAT YOU LOVE and dont let anyone get you down! because YOU'VE GOT THE TALENT! At twelve, you know the perfect way to draw feet, heels and clogs! EVEN NOW, I STILL CAN NOT DO THE FEET!!! and my art hang in one of the most famous galLeries in the country! YOU'RE GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! I can't believe you're only 12! Just two years younger than me! I love your blog, and your sketch is really goo! I'm following you on google friend connect and bloglovin, please follow back!

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got no words for explain how pleased you make me be! Thank you so much :') I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable, you have talent!

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    come see my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che carino Gretti! Sei molto brava dovresti andare dopo le medie, ad un liceo artistico con indirizzo di costume e moda :) comtinua così!

    http://vogueyourself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work! You've got a design future ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥