Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Adorable Blog Award

OMG!
Do you ever think? I won an Award! It's the Adorable Blog Award , which was given to me by  the awesome Vicky  !
I'm so happy!! (: So now I have to do the following rules:

* Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
* Tell us 10 things about yourself.
* Nominate your bloggers.
* Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this Award.
 So , now I'm gonna tell you 10 things about myself : 


1. I'm terrified of spiders :s
2. At the monsterball (Gaga's live) I sang all the songs and after I had no voice
3. I love lady gaga
4. I love England and I would live there a day
5. I only draw clothes since I was 9
6. My dream is to become a fashion designer or to go to Fashion Weeks
7. I'm thin and I sometimes hate this
8. I hate adventure , horror, thriller films and Italian Big Brother
9. I love killer heels
10. I hate PRADA wedges.

And attention please u.u 'cause now I'm gonna tell you the nominees , as the grammys , of who won the award from me (: 


For those who won, Make sure to write a post where you follow all the rules , that you can see above the picture!
And once again THANK YOU SO MUCH VICKYYYY ♥

12 comments:

  1. Ah no problema dharling (:
    Your blog is so damn awesome, how could I have not passed on the award to you? o:

    :***

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma grazie Greta!!! Sono onoratissima!!!
    Preparo il post appena posso!!!
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!
    your blog deserves it :DD

    kisses <3

    caramellitsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie Grazie grazie !!!<3
    Carinissima!<3
    Condivido assolutamente il punto 1 e ti followo!Bacione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats :D!!

    Want to win a Skin Cleasen & Polish by Liz Earle?
    Click: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-giveaway.html
    And Good Luck <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grazie mille Gretti :D gentilissima!
    <3


    Un bacio Mara

    ReplyDelete
  7. qui alcuni dei motivi del 'perchè ho dato a questi blog gli award'

    @francesca : per i suoi outfit , sempre splendidi, continua così!
    @Rossana : perchè con il tuo top of the flop e top mi diverto sempre un sacco!!
    @lucy : because you have a great fashion sense and I'm totally in love with your blog!
    @Mara : come minimo , per il tuo blog, un award da parte mia ci stava ;)
    @Carolina : perchè il tuo blog è stato una scoperta!
    @Jessica : 'cause is thank to you that my blog is here! ♥
    @Myriam : scoperta da cosmopolitan, adoro il tuo blog e sei una persona fantastica! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grazie!!!! ^_^
    Sei dolcissima! *_*
    un bacione!

    ReplyDelete
  9. grazie greta!!!! sei un tesoro! preparerò questo post al più presto :)
    p.s.: anch'io adoro gaga!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥