Thursday, June 23, 2011

at home!

Sooo. Guys I'm at home. Sure I did not post for yes, about 7 days and I'm so sorry but I got Damnly sick in Dublin and I got ill. Why am I so unlucky? D: Overall , I came back from London today. Yesterday I had an awesome but busy day! I've been to Madame Tussauds, as you can see myself with MJ. It was awesome, so today I'm just gonna post to you MT's photos. I took many many photos that I think I can use in these posts week! Now here's the photos!

What do you think?
Allooooora. Sono a casa. Certo, non ho postato per si e no 7 giorni, ma perdonatemi ho avuto una dannata febbre proprio a Dublino. Perchè sono così sfortunata? D: Apparte tutto, sono arrivata da Londra oggi. Ieri ho avuto una giornata divertente ma molto occupata. Sono stata da Madame Tussauds , come potete vedere sopra. 
 E' stato fantastico, perciò oggi vi posterò solamente le foto scattate lì insieme alle statue. Ho scattato talmente tante foto che penso mi riempiranno per 7 post questa settimana! Ora le foto!

Che ne pensate?



Yes I know, I came so bad in photos!

1 comment:

  1. Invece stai benissimo! bentornata!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥