Friday, June 3, 2011

Mulberry Alexa Bag



I was quite busy with parties this week , so I had no time for posting so forgive me . Today I wanna talk to you about a bag which I consider as IT BAG : The mulberry Alexa bag. 
As I showed to you , this bag is called Alexa, because is a tribute to Alexa Chung, the same happened for the Birkin bag by Hèrmes. I simply love this bag, which is practice too. You can hold it in 2 different way and is quite big inside! There are many different colors! I simply love this bag which is perfect with vintage styles! Price : 980, over all the mini-alexa costs 1.700 €

What do you think?
Sono stata un po' impegnata questa settimana, tra feste varie, perciò non ho potuto postare ): Oggi vi voglio parlare di una IT BAG che a me piace molto : la Mulberry Alexa Bag.
Come avevo detto tempo fa, questa borsa si chiama Alexa appunto perchè è un tributo ad Aleca Chung, stessa cosa come per la Birkin e la Kelly di Hèrmes. Io adoro questa borsa , che è anche molto pratica. Si può tenere in 2 modi diversi, a mano o tracolla, ed è abbastanza spaziosa dentro! E ovviamente per questo modello ci sono tantissimi colori. Questa borsa inoltre è una ciliegina sulla torta per il Vintage a parer mio! Prezzo  : 980€ .. oltretutto la mini-alexa costa 1'700€ ..
Che ne pensate?


Alexa bag - inside/ dentro


5 comments:

  1. I have a bag exactly like that! Loving satchel bags, they're so practical and they go with everything! Thanks for sharing! Lots of love from your follower, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veenaa (:
    Really? I wish I had one like this bag, 'cause you are right satchel bag are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog! It wasn't actually a dress, but a maxi skirt and a bustier. And I love my big belt with it just fine :)

    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jessica : Jessieee! I love it too!

    @Cortnie : Oh really? I so I totally love the bustier! Reminds me to kate middleton bustier! (; anyway thank you for check my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥