Monday, July 18, 2011

List

LIST
This is a list full of good thing I will do after 15th August, when I'll come back home from the seaside ç_ç //
Questa è una lista piena di buoni propositi che comincerò a svolgere dal 15 Agosto in poi, quado tornerò a casa dal mare ç_ç

- RE-GRAPHIC THE BLOG // RIFARE LA GRAFICA DEL BLOG

- ITALIAN FLAG ON T-SHIRT DIY // DIY MAGLIA CON BANDIERA ITALIANA

- GIVEAWAY AS I PROMISED // GIVEAWAY COME AVEVO PROMESSO

- I PROMISE MORE PHOTOS OF OUTFITS // PROMETTO PIù FOTO DI OUTFIT

- POSTS EVERYDAY // POST TUTTI I GIORNI

- ANY OTHER THINGS TO ADD HERE? // IDEE DA AGGIUNGERE?


If you have any thing that I could try (DIY,collaborations, ecc..) LET ME KNOW in the comments. What do you think about these ones?

Se avete altre idee che potrei provare (DIY,collaborazioni, ecc..) FATEMELO SAPERE nei commenti (:
Che ne pensate di queste?



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited Gretti! ^.^ <3
    My blog is closed for a while btw, Gre. :( But it's gonna get a new look + Everything, and will be back, so wait up after 15th August for my blog too! <33

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥