Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My first FashionShow


 Yesterday Night, I've been to my very first fashion show! It was awesome. I joined it 'cause there was a friend of mine who paraded on the runway! The collection is of a Cervia's boutique called 'TAXI' and it was an A/W 2011-2012 collection. The models were just 6! The colors that ruled the collection were Black, White, Brown (and its tones) , Lightblue (and its tones) , Grey and cold colours. The dresses weren't bad. There were some pieces I liked more and some that I didn't like - see total brown outfits. Over all I felt so great there , it was my first Fashion Show I joined and I'm not gonna forget it! Sure!

Vote : 8/10
Creativity : 9/10
Comment :
Colorful and B&W dresses were cool, but I didn't like those brown. Too much simple,even for me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)


Ieri sera ho assistito alla mia primissima sfilata! E' stato fantastico, sono andata a vederla perchè una mia amica ha sfilato! La collezione appartiene a una botique di Cervia , TAXI , ed era la collazione A/I 2011-2012. Le modelle erano solamente 6! I colori dominanti erano sicuramente il Nero,Bianco,Marrone e le sue sfumature,Azzurro e le sue sfumature,Grigio e colori Freddi. I vestiti non erano male. Ci sono stati molti pezzi che mi hanno colpita e alcuni proprio no - vedi quelli totalmente marroni. Ma apparte tutto mi sono sentita davvero bene lì ed è  stato esattamente la prima sfilata a cui ho partecipato e che non dimenticherò! Sicuro (:

Voto : 8/10
Creatività : 9/10
Commento : 
I vestiti colorati e in bianco e nero eranno assolutamente belli, ma quelli marroni assolutamente no, erano troppo semplici, pure per me.

CHE NE PENSATE? :)









My friend Isabella (:






































3 comments:

  1. ciao alcuni pezzi sembrano molto interessanti
    altri decisamente meno
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. if SEAN PENN is in SOUTH AMERICA with the TEA PARTY culling with CARMEN and FRED, and the QUEEN has been" X'D" , RICE must be dealing already like EDWARD MEESE & BILL CLINTON?
    Those SUMARINES and PT BOATS- MP - DI, can't just sit around hoping for OSISIRIS- PETWOOD- HYDRA!
    COME ON!
    Even BERRIRO knows that and that's why he gave the LOG on GUY!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥