Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scarves + Paris

No, I'm not gone, or not at all. I've been busy in these days, plus I've been in Rome too! But I will show you more in the next posts about Rome! :D Today's post is about Scarves! Yes, do you remember one of my first post? It was Scarf Lover :D
I hope you like the new ones! 


No, non sono scomparsa, almeno per ora. Sono stata occupata in questi giorni, inoltre sono stata anche a Roma! Ma ve ne parlerò di più nei prossimi post! Oggi parlerò di Sciarpe! Si, vi ricordate l'altro post? Era Scarf Lover :D
Spero vi piacciano le nuove!


Paris ... what is it about? Read the whole post!
Parigi... cosa? Leggi l'intero post!




 The scarf near the american flag one is a gift from Paris, from my parents that have been there since yesterday 
La sciarpa vicino a quella americana è un regalo di Parigi, dai miei genitori che erano lì fino a ieri



So my parents been in Paris and they went at 31 rue de cambon (chanel) and at La fayette! They took a some photos at Mcqueen shoes! They are simply Gorgeous!

Allora, i miei genitori erano a Parigi fino a ieri e sono stati al 31 rue de cambon (chanel) e ai magazzini la fayette dove hanno fotografato per me le scarpe di Mcqueen! Sono fantastiche!






2 comments:

  1. adoro anche io le sciarpe!!! =D
    baci
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the american flag on items of clothing! Lately, it's gotten so popular! <3

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com Please comment and visit my blog, thank yooou. :]

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥