Monday, November 21, 2011

01



 It's been a long time since (♫) I posted my last outfit, so I decided to restart from 01 and to post outfits as often as I can! In these photos you can't see my face, 'cause I always came so bad so I decided to hide it, for this post, with my hair! (; This is the outfit that I wore yesterday! Sweater and skinny jeans! I wore also biker boots but you can't see them in the photos so bad ): and well.. I apologize for the quality photo. 


E' passato tanto tempo da quando ho postato il mio ultimo outfit, perciò ho deciso di ripartire da 01 e di postare outfit più spesso che posso! IN questa foto non vedete la mia faccia, perchè venivo sempre male perciò ho deciso di coprirla,almeno per stavolta, con i miei capelli! (; Questo è l'outfit che ho indossato ieri! Avevo pure i biker boots ma purtroppo non si vedono  nella foto! E perdonate la qualità delle foto ):


What do you think?

Che ne pensate? (:



7 comments:

  1. totally following. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sweater! Love the hair :))
    Sure, I'd love to follow you!

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your newest follower! Please follow my blog back...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very casual! love it. love your hair too. :)

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photos! :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    Have a great weekend!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style!!!
    Absolutely follwing you!!!!

    http://andicui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥