Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Purchase - Bag



Hello everyone! How are you? Today's post is about my last purchase, say welcome to my new bag by H&M! It look like a lot at the givenchy bag, and I'm totally in love with my new bag! It's cheap and chic! I can't wait to use it and I will post an outfit with it as soon as possible! (;


What do you think?

Ciao a tutti!Come va? Il post di oggi riguarda il mio ultimo acquisto, date il benvenuto alla mia nuova borsa di H&M! Ricorda molto la borsa di Givenchy, e la adoro!! E' economica e chic! Non vedo l'ora di usarla e presto posterò un outfit con questa borsa il più presto possibile! (;
Che ne pensate?






 

3 comments:

  1. cool blog!! I really like this post!
    I like your sense of stile ! I'm Your new fallower!!
    Take a look and if you like we can follow each other?

    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo that bag is so cute! great buy!

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥