Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Canon Reflex 1000d + photos

Guess what? My Christmas Gift from my parents just came home this Sunday! I'm so so so happy! it's a Canon Reflex 1000d EOS, and has a 18 55. :') so happy , thank you dad and mom! ♥
Indovinate un po'? Il mio regalo di Natale da parte dei miei genitori è già a casa da questa domenida! Sono felicisssssima! E' una reflex della Canon, 1000d EOS e ha l'obiettivo 18-55 :') Davvero felice, grazie babbo e mamma ♥
Now I post you below some photos I shot with it! :) I'm just learing at the moment!
Qui sotto vi posto alcune foto che ho scattato! :) Per ora sto imparando ancora!







5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's one expensive camera lovelie! ^.^ :DDD
    Great present, hope you take some great pictures with it for the blog, hint hint. ;)))

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the same camera!! I am going to use it this weekend for the first time!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Please come by any time!!

    www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow che bel regalo!!!
    sono diventata tua followers se ti va visita il mio blog lo appena aperto baci


    www.tuttorosa-gex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Feel free to leave one! ♥